Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

Who is my hero? My hero is my brother, Jesus M. Montano. Why is my brother the greatest man I have every known? My brother is the greatest man I have ever known because he gave all he had to his family. My brother was only sixteen when he had to take a job to help my mother take care of all her kids; there were six of us, including him. My brother had to drop out of school and take up work so we could have a better life. He was a selfless man that was willing to help anyone, even people he did not know. I remember once my brother and I were driving and seen a man on the side of the road with his hood open. My brother being the man that he was stopped our car and went to assist the man, by the time my brother had finished he was covered with oil and grease. The man offered my brother about two hundred dollars in cash and my brother turned down that money. He treated people the way we should treat each other and he showed me how to act towards others. Also, he had the “ability to pull the max out of someone else, to inspire them to be all they can be” simply because they did not want to let him down. My brother was the best he could possibly be so those around him also wanted to become the best people possible. Jesus had a natural charisma which had people follow his lead (just like I have). I was taught everything I know by my brother and just because of who I am that statement should speak volumes as to the type of man my brother was. Jesus M. Montano is survived by five children and four siblings. This is the greatest story never told about the greatest man you will never know.

No comments: