Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walk Thru the flame & Rose Thru The Ashes

Last class meeting Mr. H asked me who it was that i admired and intimmidated me, n i told him that it was my brother, the closest thing i had to a father. As i spoke these words so true i almost started crying and i realized that my only insperation in life is tryin to make my brother proud now that he isnt here to tell me how proud he is. I kno that its a fucked up situation but i also kno that if my brother was still here i wouldnt be pushing on like i am. As i look back at everything i been thru i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for all of my obstacles. If i wasnt homeless for 3 years i wouldnt wanna provide for my people so much. If my grandma hadnt passed when i was young i wouldnt be trying to get as close to GOD as i am(i do this so i can see her again), if i hadnt lost 2 brothers b4 i was 18 i wouldnt have this sense of family that i have now. If i didnt lose one of my best homies(R.I.P. Raymond Lopez) i wouldnt value my friends as much as i do. i been thru hell and back and i felt the flame of HADES burn my nose hairs. I KNO THAT I BEEN THRU THE SHIT BUT IF I DIDNT GO THRU ALL I HAVE I WOULD BE JUS AVERAGE

No comments: